Sir Walter buffalo DNA Certified is a superior quality soft textured buffalo grass that is soft to touch underfoot with an unrivalled beauty.
- The Sir Walter buffalo has a thick vigorous root system which allows it to access moisture and nutrients in the soil very efficiently and it also allows it to tolerate heavy traffic areas and reduce weed infestation.
- Sir Walter thrives in full sun however only requires 2-3 hours sunlight to survive making it one of the most shade tolerant turf varieties available.
- It maintains color in winter more than couches.
- Sir Walter Turf is low in maintenance eg. less watering, mowing, fertilising etc.
- It self repairs.
- A Sir Walter Lawn is herbicide tolerant.
- It is frost tolerant and fungus resistant.
- Sir Walter Turf is an all year round grass that looks great and costs less time. It is an ideal grass for residential lawns, parks, commercial properties, schools and childcare centres and what’s more it is proudly Australian Owned.
- Sir Walter is a Drought Resistant and Shade Tolerant Turf.
- Grows well in clay and sandy soils.
- Licenced Grower and Supplier of Sir Walter Turf – Australia’s Favourite Lawn!
- Sir Walter Lawns supplied to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Emerald, Ipswich, Gladstone, Lismore, Mackay, Maryborough, Rockhampton and lots more!
Have you heard about Sir Walter DNA Certified and wondered what the fuss is about?
Well Jason Hodges explains it all simply in this great clip.